Do you know what is Botox? Botox is actually the brand name of a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum for a substance injected into the skin which is known to inhibit muscle movement, and that can avoid wrinkles from developing or worsening. Botox is used in medical industry to treat certain muscular conditions, and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles.
Botox is now one of the most popular aesthetic treatments in the world. Dr. Engelman once says “Botox is safe and efficacious as long as you’re in the hands of someone who’s licensed and trained.” As long as you undergo treatment with the trusted and certified aesthetic clinic, the risks will be minimized. Besides, you also don’t have to worry as the botox injection process is short and sweet, and you’ll be able to move on with your day with a little mild redness. Although there are possible side effects after the treatment for example: headaches, redness, bruising, itching, numbness or others, but they are uncommon.
You can have a look on some of the facts about Botox:
- Botox treatment is one of the safest procedures available
- Some people use Botox injection to treat excessive sweating and muscular disorders
- Botox treatment can’t do anything for sun damage on skin
- Botox injection is not permanent
- Recently more and more men are getting Botox injection
- It’s not safe to exercise right after your Botox treatment
- Botox injection is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment, with more than 6 million Botox treatments administered in every year
You do not have to worry because Botox is a popular aesthetic treatment that comes with limited side effects when performed by skillful and experienced aesthetic specialists. This type of aesthetic treatment is not super painful and can lasts up to four months, but is pricey when used for cosmetic purposes.